Crossrail has finalised and published the Environmental Minimum Requirements.
The construction of Crossrail will be governed by the Environmental Minimum Requirements which comprises:
1. General Principles
2. The Construction Code
3. The Planning & Heritage Memorandum
4. The Environmental Memorandum
This provides controls which contractors and others working to build the railway will work under. It was developed by Cross London Rail Links with the Local Authorities and Statutory Agencies. The Planning and Heritage Memorandum was signed by eighteen local authorities that wished to become qualifying authorities for the purposes of the Act (see Information Paper B5).
- Crossrail Environmental Minimum Requirements General Principles
- EMR Annex 1 Construction Code
- EMR Annex 2 Planning Memorandum
- EMR Annex 3 Environmental Memorandum