The consolidated documents comprise a consolidated set of plans and sections, incorporating replacement and new sheets submitted with the various Amendments of Provisions deposited in 2006 and 2007, and a consolidated Book of Reference.
The House of Commons Crossrail Bill Select Committee completed its consideration of the Bill in October.
A set of consolidated Parliamentary documents have now been produced and distributed to various public information points (ie local libraries etc) along the Crossrail route.
Please note that the Government has given an undertaking to Parliament that certain works shown on these plans will not be undertaken. These are:
- the proposed depot at Romford
- the proposed sidings at West Drayton
- the proposed temporary facilities for the removal of excavated tunnel material from Hanbury Street shaft, including the Pedley Street adit and conveyors
- the proposed use of Bow Midland Yard East Olympic land north of Pudding Mill Lane
- the proposed temporary bridges originally proposed adjacent to Leigh Road Bridge, Wexham Road Bridge and St Mary's Road Bridge.
Copies of the amended Bill itself have also been distributed.
Use of Ordnance Survey maps
The Ordnance Survey mapping included within this web-site is provided by Crossrail Ltd under license from the Ordnance Survey in connection with the Crossrail Bill.
Persons viewing this mapping should contact Ordnance Survey copyright for advice where they wish to licence Ordnance Survey mapping for their own use.
All documents associated with this period are available here.