The third Supplementary Environmental Statement (SES3) was first posted on 8 November 2006.
Supplementary Environmental Statement 3 contains:
- details on the interface and assessment of cumulative impacts with the London 2012 Olympic Games
- additional information relating to the revised tunnelling strategy
- concrete batching facilities at Royal Oak worksite west
- Paddington Station (servicing and taxi facilities)Tottenham Court Road, Acton Yard and Maidenhead Bridge worksite changes
- Farringdon Station (lorry movements)
- Whitechapel Station (plain lining and lorry routings)
- stopping at Maryland StationForest Gate, Romford and Harold Wood Stations (PRM access)
- Custom House crossover
- Leigh Road, Wexham Road, St Mary's Road and Thorney Lane Bridges (retention and related works)
- Dog Kennel Bridge (new footpath)
- Old Oak Common Depot (casting facility)
- Church Manorway Bridge (replacement ancillary building).
The first Supplementary Environmental Statement (SES1), was published in May 2005, and the second (SES2) in December 2005.
Supplementary Environmental Statement 3 (SES3) Erratum
On 8 November 2006, the Secretary of State for Transport published further information called Supplementary Environmental Statement 3 (SES3) concerning Crossrail's Environmental Statement which was deposited with the Crossrail Bill.
Since publication it has been found that corrections need to be made to a small number of paragraphs relating to the predicted construction noise impacts associated with the proposed Hanbury Street shaft in Tower Hamlets.
These files can also be found within the folder below.
- Supplementary Environment Statement 3 (SES3) - Non-technical summary