Crossrail Limited (CRL) is committed to compliance with the Local Government Transparency Code 2015 on data transparency published by the Department for Communities and Local Government. We will make available on our website the public data on which our policy decisions are based, and which is generated in the course of our operations.
Freedom of Information
We will make all the data available in a format which allows its re-use, including for commercial and research activities. Where any copyright concerns exist with this data we will make this clear.
We will only publish personal information if disclosure would not contravene the Data Protection Act, and disclosure is necessary to meet a legitimate public interest. By being open and accountable we will enable our stakeholders to hold CRL to account, and deliver better value for money.
Inventory of Public Data
The inventory of publicly available data set out below is in accordance with the Code of Practice. This list will be updated as information becomes available and in response to demand.
Please click on the appropriate link below to access details of the information you require:
Information on the aims of CRL and how the Company is run
- Role of Crossrail Ltd
- Leadership Team including members of the CRL Board
- Download Crossrail Ltd Organisation Chart, December 2016
- Sponsors and Partners
Information on tenders invited, contracts awarded and all purchases over £500
- Details of how and what we are buying for the construction of Crossrail
- Information on current and future tenders and contracts awarded
In line with the Local Government Transparency Code 2015 we now publish details of contracts and purchase orders entered into with a value over £5,000.
Older contracts will be published on request and any contract announced in a press release will also be published.
In addition we will continue to publish details of all expenditure over £500.
These reports are available in both comma delimited format (CSV) and portable document format (PDF), and are listed chronologically below.
This excludes items in accordance with exemptions available under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004.
- Crossrail Contracts Information FY 2014 2015 (pdf)
- Crossrail Contracts Information FY 2014 2015 (csv)
- Crossrail Purchase Order Information FY 2014 2015 (pdf)
- Crossrail Purchase Order Information FY 2014 2015 (csv)
- Crossrail Purchase Order Information FY 2015-2016 (csv)
- Crossrail Purchase Order Information FY 2015-2016 (pdf)
- Crossrail Contracts Information FY 2015 2016 (pdf)
- Crossrail Contracts Information FY 2015 2016 (csv)
Library - Crossrail expenditure over £500
Finance and Performance
Annual Reports and Financial Statements
These are published on the Company Information page - Annual reports and financial statements
Remuneration of members of the CRL Board and Executive Committee
Details of the remuneration of the Chairman, executive directors and senior staff are published in TfL's Annual Report.
Remuneration of Senior Staff
Information on the job titles and responsibilities of senior Crossrail Ltd staff:
- Job titles and responsibilities of senior staff 2017
- Job titles and responsibilities of senior staff 2016
- Job titles and responsibilities of senior staff 2015
- Job titles and responsibilities of senior staff 2014
- Job titles and responsibilities of senior staff 2013
- Job titles and responsibilities of senior staff 2012
The pay multiple (the ratio between the highest paid taxable earnings and the median earnings figure) for Crossrail Ltd in financial year 2016/17 was 19.23. The pay multiple for previous years was:
- 2015/16: 16.57
- 2014/15: 19.29
The pay multiple for financial years since 2014/15 are not comparable to previous financial years as the basis on which the multiple was calculated has changed to meet the requirements of the Local Government Transparency Code 2015.
The pay multiple (the ratio between the highest paid salary and the median average salary) for Crossrail Ltd in financial years prior to FY14/15 is as follows:
- 2013/14 - 7.51
- 2012/13 - 7.79
- 2011/12 - 8.14
Gender pay gap reporting
The aim of the gender pay gap report is to be open and transparent about our overall gender pay gap figures in line with mandatory government regulations.
Record of Crossrail Ltd staff expenses and gifts & hospitality
- Crossrail Ltd Staff Expenses to Q3 2017-18 (pdf)
- Crossrail Ltd Staff Gifts and hospitality up to Q3 2017-18 (pdf)
Fraud Prevention and Detection
CRL takes the risk of fraud very seriously, which is why there is a distinct oversight committee responsible for constantly assessing the risk of fraud to our business and encouraging the adoption of up to date and proportionate fraud prevention measures within our business and across the wider supply chain.
CRL’s fraud statistics are included with TfL and available on the TfL Transparency page. The Crossrail Audit Committee reports twice a year to the TfL Audit and Assurance committee.
Visit the TfL website for Audit and Assurance Committee minutes and papers.
Health and Safety Performance
Click here for details of the CRL Health and Safety Management System and the latest Health and Safety Report.
Freedom of Information
Information held by CRL which is proactively published is shown in the Crossrail Publication Scheme.
Terms and Conditions
You are encouraged to use the information made available on the Crossrail website freely and flexibly with only a few conditions.
These are set out in the Open Government Licence for public sector information.
If you have any queries concerning any of the above information please contact the Transport for London Information Governance team by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: FOI Case Management Team, Information Governance, Transport for London, Room 291, 2nd Floor, Petty France, London SW1H 0BD
For general enquiries or to request information about the Crossrail project you can contact us by:
- Telephone: 0345 602 3813 (24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Email: email@example.com
- Write to: FREEPOST CROSSRAIL (no postage required)