Place of residence: Forest Gate
Apprenticeship: Apprentice Accountant
- Ana was awarded the Crossrail Specialist Apprentice of the Year award in March 2013.
- Was an apprentice throughout 2012 but is now working full time as an accounts assistant, with DSJV, on the Crossrail project.
- Found out about the apprenticeship through a work place at Stratford.
- The reason Ana chose to do an apprenticeship was because she liked the idea of learning and gaining new skills.
- Ana’s job involves dealing with supply statement enquiries, processing invoices and delivery notes.
- Ana has great experience being an apprentice on the Crossrail Project. The support from her colleagues and managers was great and she really loved the idea that you are learning and earning a salary at the same time.
- Ana is looking forward to pursuing her career within the finance industry.
Click the video below to watch Ana talk about her time as an apprentice on Europe's largest infrastructure project.