The Crossrail Surface team is the focal point of the relationship between us and Network Rail for all of the works done in this partnership.
This will include some major challenges along the way with a scope of to be delivered including:
- 24 Station Enhancements.
- 2 Major Structures - Stockley Fly-Over and the Acton Dive-Under.
- 66 km of Track enhancements and renewals.
- 208 Switches & Crossing installations.
- 834 Overhead Line Electrification structures.
- 146 km of OLE wiring.
- 370 signalling remodelling SEUs.
Within this partnership the Crossrail Surface team is responsible for ensuring that Network Rail deliver against all of the requirements and their works is carried out in an effective and efficient manner with the wider integration into the overall Crossrail Programme.