Our 24 hour Helpdesk is available to answer your questions about the project and help with any problems which may arise from construction of the railway.
For enquiries about the Crossrail project you can contact us by:
- Telephone: 0345 602 3813 (24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to: FREEPOST CROSSRAIL (no postage required)
From general project information to construction queries, we are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. If we are unable to give you an immediate answer we will take your contact details and get back to you as soon as we can.
Information is available in 13 community languages, large print, audio CD, Braille and Easy Read on request from the Helpdesk.
STAYING INFORMED ABOUT CONSTRUCTION WORKS
All of the organisations involved in delivering the project are making considerable efforts to minimise disruption to local residents and businesses and to ensure people living or working around the works are kept informed.
We operate the Helpdesk to answer queries and address complaints. You can find out a lot about the project and the work we are doing to construct the railway on the Near You section of this website.
POTENTIAL WORKS TAKING PLACE NEAR YOUR PROPERTY
Crossrail also provides a facility to identify postcodes located on the safeguarded route.
All Crossrail related property (conveyancing) searches are carried out by Transport for London (TfL). For further information or to request a property search please contact the Transport for London Railway searches team.
- Website: https://tfl.gov.uk/info-for/urban-planning-and-construction/conveyancing-searches
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Railway Searches, Operational Property Division, Transport for London (Commercial Development), 5th Floor East Wing, 55 Broadway, London SW1H 0BD