Crossrail is inviting young people, aged 3-15 years old, to design their own dream station for a chance to win exciting prizes.
- A rare underground guided tour of one of the new central London Elizabeth line stations being built by Crossrail, for winners aged 7 to 15
- New Elizabeth line train models, for winners aged 3-6
Imagine you could design a new station for where you live.
- What would it look like?
- What features would it have?
- What local places, things or landmarks would inspire your design?
Design your dream station – draw it, build it or make it using whichever materials you like. Tell us in 25 words or less what inspired your design
The most creative entries win a trip underground or one of the brand new Elizabeth line trains!
- Get your hands on a Competition Entry Form. You can pick one up in the design line exhibition at the London Transport Museum or download here: Download Design your own station competition entry form
- Use the space on the Competition Entry Form to draw or paste a photo of your design.
- Tell us in 25 words or less what inspired your design.
- Complete all the details on the back of the Competition Entry Form and make sure your parent or guardian has signed the form.
Send the completed Competition Entry Form to us via:
- Post your form to Design Your Own Station Competition in an envelope with FREEPOST CROSSRAIL at the top (no postage or address required).
- Email your completed Competition Entry Form, together with any photos you would like to share, to email@example.com
- Drop it off in person into the competition entry box the London Transport Museum (look for it in the design line exhibition).
- The competition is open to young people aged 3-15 years old.
- Winners aged 3-6 years old will receive one of five new Elizabeth line train models.
- Winners aged 7-15 years old will earn a place on a rare guided tour underground to one of the new stations being built in central London. Entrants in this age group need to be accompanied by a parent/ guardian on the day of the tour.
- The guided tour will be scheduled for the spring of 2017.
- Entries close Sunday 19 February 2017.
- Terms and Conditions apply – please read the details.