Crossrail, together with Network Rail and Transport for London (TfL), are working on Brentwood station to prepare for the start of the Elizabeth line services.
CONNECTING BRENTWOOD TO THE ELIZABETH LINE
- An improved ticket hall with new ticket gates
- New customer information screens and signage
- 200+ metre long platforms
- Accessible by three lifts (Platforms 1, 2 & 3 only)
- Step-free from platform to street
A FLEET OF NEW TRAINS
- A train every 5 minutes at peak times in central London
- Walk-through carriages
- Space for 1,500 people
- CCTV, WiFi and live travel information
- Environmentally efficient
- Majority of works at Brentwood have been completed
ELIZABETH LINE SERVICES FROM BRENTWOOD
Since May 2015, TfL has been operating the stopping services from Brentwood station. New TfL Rail trains are being gradually introduced between Shenfield and Liverpool Street.
When the full route opens, passengers will be able to travel through central London without having to change trains.
At peak times, Brentwood station will be served by 12 services an hour in each direction.
If you have queries about the work taking place please contact Network Rail, which is delivering the Crossrail upgrades:
- Call: 03457 11 41 41
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org