Crossrail, together with Network Rail and Transport for London (TfL), are working on Iver station to prepare for the start of the Elizabeth line services.
CONNECTING IVER TO THE ELIZABETH LINE
- A new station building complete with, ticket office, ticket gates and accessible toilet
- New customer information screens and signage
- Refurbished waiting rooms on east and westbound platforms - part of the refurbishment work includes lowering the floor making accessible to all
- 200+ metre long platforms
- Three new lifts for step-free access to all platforms.
- Step-free from platform to street
A FLEET OF NEW TRAINS
- A train every 5 minutes at peak times in central London
- Walk-through carriages
- Space for 1,500 people
- CCTV, WiFi and live travel information
- Environmentally efficient
- West Stations Newsletter - October 2019
- West Stations Newsletter - September 2019
- West Stations Newsletter - August 2019
- West Stations Newsletter - July 2019
ELIZABETH LINE SERVICES FROM IVER
When the full route opens, up to four Elizabeth line trains an hour in each direction will serve Iver station, allowing passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
If you have queries about the work taking place please contact Network Rail, which is delivering the Crossrail upgrades:
- Call: 03457 11 41 41
- E-mail: email@example.com