The Specialist technical reports detail the likely environmental impacts along the Crossrail route and form the basis of the Environmental Statement (ES).
There is an Addendum and Errata to these reports, published in May 2005 which is also listed. Use the navigation buttons on the right to access specific reports.
Also available via the menu to the right are:
- Supplementary Environmental Statement (SES1)
- Supplementary Environmental Statement (SES2)
- Supplementary Environmental Statement (SES3)
- published in May 2007 Supplementary Environmental Statement (SES4)
- Amendment of Provisions Environmental Statement (AP), published in January 2006
- further documents (AP2) published in May 2006
- (AP3), published in November 2006
- (AP4), published in May 2007
- Plans and Sections.
NB - some of these files are very large and may take some time to download. If you experience any problems accessing the information please contact our Helpdesk who can forward the relevant information to you direct.
Specialist Technical Reports
8042 F GroundborneCentral.pdfDownload document Download 8042 F GroundborneCentral.pdf
8021 F ConstructionWest.pdfDownload document Download 8021 F ConstructionWest.pdf
8022 F ConstructionCentral.pdfDownload document Download 8022 F ConstructionCentral.pdf
8032 F OperationCentral.pdfDownload document Download 8032 F OperationCentral.pdf