The TfL Helpdesk is available to answer your questions about the construction of the Elizabeth line and help with any problems which may arise.
For enquiries about the Crossrail project and the operational Elizabeth line you can contact us by:
- Telephone: 0343 222 1234
- Online form: Contact us form
- Plan your journey: TfL Journey Planner
- Social media & email updates: TfL updates page
From general project information to construction queries, to information about the Elizabeth line service, we are available to assist you. If we are unable to give you an immediate answer we will take your contact details and get back to you as soon as we can.
The Elizabeth line is now open and integrated into London's wider transport network.
POTENTIAL WORKS TAKING PLACE NEAR YOUR PROPERTY
All Crossrail-related property (conveyancing) searches are carried out by Transport for London.
For further information or to request a property search please contact the Transport for London Railway searches team.
- Website: https://tfl.gov.uk/info-for/urban-planning-and-construction/our-land-and-infrastructure/conveyancing-searches
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: Railway Searches, Operational Property Division, Transport for London (Commercial Development), 5th Floor East Wing, 55 Broadway, London SW1H 0BD