Crossrail, together with Network Rail and Transport for London (TfL), are working on Iver station to prepare for the start of the Elizabeth line services.
CONNECTING IVER TO THE ELIZABETH LINE
- A new station building complete with, ticket office, ticket gates and accessible toilet
- New customer information screens and signage
- Refurbished waiting rooms on east and westbound platforms - part of the refurbishment work includes lowering the floor making accessible to all
- 200+ metre long platforms
- Three new lifts for step-free access to all platforms.
- Step-free from platform to street
A FLEET OF NEW TRAINS
- A train every 5 minutes at peak times in central London
- Walk-through carriages
- Space for 1,500 people
- CCTV, WiFi and live travel information
- Environmentally efficient
- West Stations Newsletter June 2020
- West Stations Newsletter April 2020
- West Stations Newsletter March 2020
- West Stations Newsletter February 2020
- West Stations Newsletter January 2020
- West Stations Newsletter December 2019
- West Stations Newsletter November 2019
- West Stations Newsletter October 2019
- West Stations Newsletter September 2019
- West Stations Newsletter August 2019
- West Stations Newsletter July 2019
- Hillingdon Stations Major Milestone Timeline July 2019
- Ealing Stations Major Milestone Timeline July 2019
ELIZABETH LINE SERVICES FROM IVER
When the full route opens, up to four Elizabeth line trains an hour in each direction will serve Iver station, allowing passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
You can take some types of bikes on some of TfL Rail services. To find out which these are, see TfL's user guide or use the advanced options in Cycle Journey Planner.
If you have queries about the work taking place please contact Network Rail, which is delivering the Crossrail upgrades:
- Call: 03457 11 41 41
- E-mail: [email protected]