Protecting the Health and Safety of the workforce and those affected by Crossrail works has been a crucial element in Crossrail’s progress and success.
The dissemination of Health and Safety information is key for Crossrail, and to raise the bar across the industry this message has been delivered to its contractor community.
Briefings cover a wide range of topics including new legislation, instructions from our partners such as Transport for London (TfL) and Network Rail, and include updates from our contractors, H&S failures and training reminders. It extends to proactively:
- Eliminating preventable ill-health
- Limiting exposure to health risk
- Reducing absence due to work-related illness
- Rehabilitating workers
- Enhancing well-being
- Promoting standards and good practice
Click on the links below to view and download our Health and Safety briefings.
- May - Preventing Covid-19 Contamination – PPE
- May - Response to Covid-19 and Enhanced Arrangements
- April - Safe Start to Niche Working
- April - Ramadan 2020